Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pondering

This week we have learned that our second child, fourth pregnancy, will be a little girl. I have often thought how wonderful it would be to have one of each! I am excited and scared all at the same time. Ayden, my son, has such good role models...to grow up to be a great man! But as I think of this little girl, I realize just how much of an influence I will be on her. Will I be what she needs to grow up to be a great woman? This terrifies me. I haven't shared this with anyone. I can only hope and pray that I will be the mom/woman she needs me to be to make her a great woman and a loving wife.

1 comment:

  1. You're a good mother to be concerned with such things. I, too, often wonder if I am good enough to lead her to become the woman God created her to be. But then I am reminded that God equips those who seek Him. I know nobody else in my family may not care to nurture her Heart the way we are called to so it's all up to me! But, I happily accept my call. She teaches me, I teach her.

    ReplyDelete